This theoretical and practical three day course provides comprehensive first aid
training for the workplace. The course will provide confidence to deal with any emergency,
illness or injury that may occur. It is valid for 3 years.
To provide the knowledge, skills and confidence to be able to deal with a first aid
• The aims of first aid.
• Health & safety at work (First Aid Regulations)
• Contents of a First Aid box
• Record keeping (in accordance with the data protection act).
• Performing cardio-pulmonary resuscitation (CPR) on a non breathing casualty- includes
• treatment and care of an unconscious casualty.
• Management of accidents.
• Anaphylactic Shock
• Angina/Heart Attacks
• Burns and Scalds
• Fractures, sprains and strains
• Asthma/Breathing Disorders
• Head Injuries
• Dealing with workplace injuries and illnesses.
First Aid at Work Certificate - valid for three years, certified by First Aid Industry
First Aid at Work (3 day)
Per Group (5+ People):
* Cost includes VAT, course textbook, certificate and refreshments.